Drv Agreement

April 9, 2021

If you live in another Member State or in a country that has an agreement with Germany (contracting country), you can apply for a German pension through the insurance agency of your country concerned; a delay may apply. If you live in Germany, you can apply for a pension from another Member State or from a country under contract with German pension insurance; a delay may apply. This also applies to legal challenges against the decisions of foreign insurance agencies. If you are staying in a country with which Germany has signed a social security contract, restrictions may also apply. If you apply for a pension in one country and you have insurance periods in several Member States or contracting countries, this application is also considered a corresponding pension application in the other country. In other words, all you have to do is make an app. The insurance agency with which you apply informs other foreign insurance agencies and initiates the pension procedure. Other Member States or contracting countries must also take German deadlines into account when considering their eligibility requirements. On 31 January 2020, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) left the European Union (EU). Nevertheless, the United Kingdom continues to apply to European law for the time being.

This is reflected in the eu-EU-UK withdrawal agreement, which came into force on 1 February 2020. The third and final part focuses on the provisions relating to the EONIA within the framework agreement itself, in particular all the tailored provisions agreed between the parties, since the main part of the framework agreement does not refer to EONIA. The delegation agreement stipulates that workers who are temporarily sent by their company to work in another contracting country must not pay double contributions to pension insurance and unemployment benefit (double insurance). Other provisions are not included in the agreement. B the acquisition of the right to a pension or to pay pensions. Therefore, you must always ensure that you declare all your insurance periods in all Member States or contracting countries when you apply.